• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will win the Rugby World Cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tempted to bet a few quid on SA, what are the current odds?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I am tempted to bet a few quid on SA, what are the current odds?
      Trying to recoup the money you lost on France?

Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Shhhhhhh

Comment

Gordon Brown will be at the match.

Certain victory for RSA.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Gordon Brown will be at the match.

Certain victory for RSA.
            Yep, I just read that he will be lending his support. The c***.

So I'd better climb into the saffers.

Comment

England is the superpower of the game, with more clubs, more players, more money. The back-room staff, the small army of masseurs, physios, psychologists and dieticians attending to the players' every need, cost more than the annual budget of the Tongan rugby union.

And yet they have cast themselves – in their minds and ours – as the ragged-trousered, plucky underdogs.

It is as brilliant a piece of psychological deception as has been engineered in our sporting history. And it deserves undying respect. Not to mention, next Saturday when the ultimate test is upon them, whatever is left of our fingernails.
              From the Telegraph, he is right, if you guys lose.... its a huge choke.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                its a huge choke.
                No it ain't. That statement is a choke.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Given the birthplace of the game I'm surprised that Baddiel, Skinner and the Lightning Seeds (remember them?) haven't jumped on the bandwagon...

"It's comin' home, it's comin' home, it's comin'
                  Rugby's comin' home"...

As a Scot, I'll be despairingly supporting England (and my late uncle Maurice) in the game. ****. Did I just say that?
                  Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    From the Telegraph, he is right, if you guys lose.... its a huge choke.
                    Considering your recent posts about taking our press seriously you cant expect to get away with that one.
                    Particularly when you consider the amount of derision that has been poured on "the worst world cup winners" for almost the last 4 years.
                    Everyone, but everyone has written them off in at least one of the last 4 games.

You can't now paint them as favourites to win this one!

We have been crap, we still are crap, but this team is showing a spirit that is beyond all expectation and well done them. I hope they get their just rewards.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post

As a Scot, I'll be despairingly supporting England (and my late uncle Maurice) in the game. ****. Did I just say that?
                      Does he play for England?
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X