• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tunisia In December

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
    Well, it's worth trying it here. Just look at the recent posts. There are experts on:

the housing market, immigration, football, rugby, car mechanics, skying, snowboarding, finance, things that smell of cheese, skywear, funerals and nipple tassles.

Also, by finding out that Tunisia is not worth going to anyway, he needn't find out about the weather there.
    skiwear

tassels or pasties
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Also, by finding out that Tunisia is not worth going to anyway, he needn't find out about the weather there.
      EXACTLY - im not going to go somewhere now if the general opionin is that it is that sh!t !!

Comment

Try Hawaii too. I was there last year in late December and it was warm (25-30, if humid) the whole time. It did rain on end for a whole day and there was flooding and highways closed, but if you're just staying at the beach or a resort then its cool.

BIG wave season in winter too.

Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand are other options - anywhere south of the equator really

Going to San Fran for a week over Xmas-new year this year. Won't be warm but will be warmer than here!
        Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

The guy wants CHEAP.

2 weeks in Tunisia costs about £10.

I doubt that would buy your 1st drink in Hawaii.

Comment

yeah you idiots i want CHEAP, if i wasnt looking for value for money i wouldnt need to ask advice from you lot!

Comment

Tunisia it is then
              Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

thinking about the Canaries now anyway, sod tuestinkia

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
                  yeah you idiots i want CHEAP, if i wasnt looking for value for money i wouldnt need to ask advice from you lot!
                  Hmmm, you may be asking on the wrong site I think. Perhaps you should try this website http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

You can try asking the question there "Any suggestions for a cost saving location to take my mail-order bride for a bit of winter sun?"

Can't believe that we've gone all day and not picked up on that one, we must be slipping.

hth

Comment

You can try asking the question there "Any suggestions for a cost saving location to take my mail-order bride for a bit of winter sun?"

Can't believe that we've gone all day and not picked up on that one, we must be slipping.
                    HAHAHA i cant beleive this went on for a few hours without anyone picking up on that!!!

For the record, theres no marriage/british passport on the horizon and she is a completely beautiful professional dance teacher

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
                      Forgetting to pack your sandwiches & starving to death. SHOTGUN...
                      er..so, the sandwiches get trashed... and the bears are all on picnic... so there's nothing to shoot other than a crashed plane... what you gonna do eat the shotgun?

Comment

Working...
                      X