• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Labour dying a slow death?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yes, and your point is?
    That anyone that took over obviously had 18 years of fook ups to deal with and put right.....<---point!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      That anyone that took over obviously had 18 years of fook ups to deal with and put right.....<---point!!
      What ****ups?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        What ****ups?
        The giant fook ups that made the country decide to vote them out...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

The giant fook ups that made the country decide to vote them out...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          That was just an excuse. Country gets bored every so often and decided to give the other lot a chance. The Tories did well to last 18 years. I give this lot another 2.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The Tories were undermined by a raft of slease and less than engaging personalities which were seized on by NL.

It was nto policy or failure that did for them. Most pundits both left and right agreed that NL inherited a country and an economy that was one of if not the best in the world.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              That was just an excuse. Country gets bored every so often and decided to give the other lot a chance. The Tories did well to last 18 years. I give this lot another 2.
              And if the Tories get in how long will it be before you are calling them the same names, or do you think that they are right in everything they do?

All politicians are the same, all parties tell the same lies to get in and fook up the same while in power...

I think it is better the devil you know sometimes!!!

Comment

And if the Tories get in how long will it be before you are calling them the same names, or do you think that they are right in everything they do?

All politicians are the same, all parties tell the same lies to get in and fook up the same while in power...

I think it is better the devil you know sometimes!!!
                They all fook it up to one degree or another sooner or later. I think the Tories will win the next two elections, not based on policy but on the increasing idiocy of the Daily Mail/Mirror reading angry mob that makes up most of the British public.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

"I think it is better the devil you know sometimes!!!"

Yes it is obviously better to have this fat useless tosser in charge rather than anybody else. You know the guy who robbed our pensions, sold off our gold at a record low point, jacked up our taxes through direct and indirect means and who largely wasted them on a public sector which is performing marginally better in certain areas than the one which ran on half the cash. You know the guy who NOBODY voted for.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    You know the guy who NOBODY voted for.
                    But they will.....

Comment

Yes people will vote for them. But there will always be an element in the UK population where stupidity rules.

It's just a shame Brown didn't have the conviction to put his popularity to the test.
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X