• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

place to stay in Reading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Not in facebook, so whatever you choose is wrong
    He's fantasising again...
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Is someone gonna tell me who Ruth Draper is or do I have to get medieval on you asses?
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Is someone gonna tell me who Ruth Draper is or do I have to get medieval on you asses?
        Who? Is she a facebook person?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Who? Is she a facebook person?
          No idea...hehehe
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

No idea...hehehe
            I had to search her name in the forums, and then trawl through the Facebook thread.

Now I'm intrigued, so I may have to sign up at some stage. It's blocked from work until 6pm, so no chance of me signing up from here!
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Reading Hotel

When in Reading on a gig, before I find a good pad to rent I stay here

Comfort Inn
              39 Christchurch Road
              Reading
              RG2 7AN

It is walking distance to the centre and probably Green Park.

Comment

Originally posted by s2budd View Post
                When in Reading on a gig, before I find a good pad to rent I stay here

Comfort Inn
                39 Christchurch Road
                Reading
                RG2 7AN

It is walking distance to the centre and probably Green Park.
                I used to stay there when on courses in Reading...the single rooms are a joke. You can sit on the loo and lean forward and be in the bedroom at the same time...

One of the worst hotels I have stayed in to be honest.....not the worst though!!!

Comment

I used to stay there when on courses in Reading...the single rooms are a joke. You can sit on the loo and lean forward and be in the bedroom at the same time...

One of the worst hotels I have stayed in to be honest.....not the worst though!!!

That must save some time when you are in a hurry?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    That must save some time when you are in a hurry?
                    Yeah...it really was a bad hotel...maybe the double rooms or suites are better though but the company I was with were too mean to pay for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X