• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double Decker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've worked at both Mars and Cadbury's

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
      I've worked at both Mars and Cadbury's
      I guess Cabury's is a bit closer than Mars - easier commute too!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
        Star Bar and Boost are definitely related.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boost_%28chocolate%29
        The original Star Bar was well tasty. The current version is not as good.

This from Wiki, sounds yum:

"There is currently (Summer 2007) a limited-edition coconut Moro on sale in Ireland".

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          The original Star Bar was well tasty. The current version is not as good.

This from Wiki, sounds yum:

"There is currently (Summer 2007) a limited-edition coconut Moro on sale in Ireland".

I just had a StarBar it was nice I also had a packet of prawn cocktail crisps mmm and a can of coke mmmm.

I noticed this evening that Wispa's have made a come back they had them in my local Newsagents, had one of them as well total calorie in take approx 920 naughty, naughty lol

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
            I just had a StarBar it was nice I also had a packet of prawn cocktail crisps mmm and a can of coke mmmm.
            So you are young and fit then?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              So you are young and fit then?
              I was since hitting 30 though I started to expand. This morning my gf woke me saying 'youve been bleeding, there is blood all over the pillow and sheets', didnt have the heart to tell her it must of been the Nutella left round my chops after a midnight munch

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
                I was since hitting 30 though I started to expand. This morning my gf woke me saying 'youve been bleeding, there is blood all over the pillow and sheets', didnt have the heart to tell her it must of been the Nutella left round my chops after a midnight munch
                You are getting more appealing by the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  You are getting more appealing by the minute.
                  Thanks

Im not that bad actually.... 5ft 11, weigh in around 12st 9lb, used to be a women now man.

Comment

Working...
                  X