• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All your bank details are belong to us

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    select user_details from badly.secured.database.of.bank.accounts where balance > loads_of_dosh;
    Whew!! That's ME safe anyway!!
    Besides, I thought all of this could be done already simply by speaking to the right guy in Bangalore?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Besides, I thought all of this could be done already simply by speaking to the right guy in Bangalore?
      Yes, but the government wants to speed up the process by leveraging EDI.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        I can do "get account details" very quick with much cheapness.

Bob Shawadiwadi
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
        X