• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what to have for tea.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    Blimey, quite the weekend. I like Chester races (especially the summer evening ones) but I've always found Haydock to be a bit scummy. Not been to any other courses/tracks/whatever you call them...
    Ah Jaysus, don't say that we are going to Haydock..... never been there before so it will be a first. I usually go to the Curragh (at home in Ireland) and it's a good day. Tomorrow there's about 10 girls going so should be a laugh and a good piss up! Hangover permitting!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
      Why not save your hunger and treat yourself to a trip to the Gaucho Grill on arrival? Mmmm... steak platter...
      because I wanna get home asap and be already fed and ready to meet the g'friend

the only good thing about working away from home.. coming back
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Ah Jaysus, don't say that we are going to Haydock..... never been there before so it will be a first. I usually go to the Curragh (at home in Ireland) and it's a good day. Tomorrow there's about 10 girls going so should be a laugh and a good piss up! Hangover permitting!
        Maybe you'll up the tone of the place then

If you're inebriated you won't notice the rest of it, hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          because I wanna get home asap and be already fed and ready to meet the g'friend

the only good thing about working away from home.. coming back
          I remember those days... happy times! Missus won't let me work away anymore - I wouldn't be doing my fair share with the kids...

Comment

Working...
          X