• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brian Moore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit that the jocks do provide massive entertainment and value for money. I was standing outside Glasgow train station at 2 am waiting for a taxi, with five or six others in the queue. This guy comes staggering up and starts shouting '**** yous, fkin **** yes, yer f*ckers' , holding a bottle of brown in his hand.
    He was about 50 odd and pretty harmless so we just sort of ignored him as he ranted on, then he dropped the bottle. He looked mortified but then broke into a massive grin when it didnt break, just a few bubbles came ou the neck.
    He started doing a little jig, giving us the two fingers shouting '**** yous, fkin **** yes, yer f*ckers'
    Then he bent down to get his ale and a quarter bottle of whiskey fell out his top pocket and smashed in the gutter.
    O how we laughed

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I have to admit that the jocks do provide massive entertainment and value for money. I was standing outside Glasgow train station at 2 am waiting for a taxi, with five or six others in the queue. This guy comes staggering up and starts shouting '**** yous, fkin **** yes, yer f*ckers' , holding a bottle of brown in his hand.
      He was about 50 odd and pretty harmless so we just sort of ignored him as he ranted on, then he dropped the bottle. He looked mortified but then broke into a massive grin when it didnt break, just a few bubbles came ou the neck.
      He started doing a little jig, giving us the two fingers shouting '**** yous, fkin **** yes, yer f*ckers'
      Then he bent down to get his ale and a quarter bottle of whiskey fell out his top pocket and smashed in the gutter.
      O how we laughed

Astonishing! I have lived in England for over 20 years in all and have yet to see anybody acting in such a way.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Astonishing! I have lived in England for over 20 years in all and have yet to see anybody acting in such a way.
        "Oh wad some power the giftie gie us to see oursels as others see us!"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          "Oh wad some power the giftie gie us to see oursels as others see us!"
          Very good churchill, but do you understand enough to translate it I wonder?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Very good churchill, but do you understand enough to translate it I wonder?
            shaunboy: The chieftain o' the puddin-race.

Comment

I'm on the fence when it comes to the scotch.

I like their whisky but can't stand their eggs.
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

So about 3 times as likely as England retaining the Rugby World Cup then, or five times as likely as Johnny Wilkinson staying uninjured for a calendar month.
                True on both counts, and you might as well chuck in Michael Owen staying uninjured for a calendar day.

Comment

Oh, and their tape comes in usefull as well.

Comment

scotch mist ?

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio View Post
                      scotch mist ?
                      I thought you were referring to their kicker for a minute...

Comment

Working...
                      X