• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Healthy Option

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basshead View Post
    There is a Fatburger on the strip in Vegas. When you order the eponymous signature burger the till jockey hollers 'FATBURGER!' and the team of burger flippers retort with 'FATBURGER!!'.
    I'd be getting into my car before they could respond (not that I'd ever go into one of their restaurants in the first place).

Sounds like that Catherine Tate sketch, "Table 3 ordering the chilli burger, feelin' hot, hot, hot".
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

There seems to be more Greggs around these days than any other franchise
      Point of order - Greggs isn't franchised. They're all owned centrally. I thought I'd found my ideal career for a moment a couple of years back, but guess I'll have to carry on in IT for a while longer.

Comment

Working...
      X