• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The worst thing about my work is...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko View Post
    More inane pointless drivel blah blah
    I think Francko's posts reveal more about his limitations than anything else
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      You're not a dispassionate debater either, are you?

I'll bet your engineers get you to bite regularly...

Don't take it all so seriously, davie boy...
      Sorry, I tend to be too passionate about everything...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I think Francko's posts reveal more about his limitations than anything else
        You are very limited with your insults. Advance your pathetic monolithic single lines. You should say to yourself: next! Perhaps if you find a job where you actually use your brain instead of being a paper shuffler it might help making you look less of a pompous useless bag full of air and perhaps may help you finding friends, and who knows? perhaps your first girlfriend. It's never too late, though for you, retarded compost constrained by a self-inflicted mental puberty, it obviously already is very late.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
          You are very limited with your insults. Advance your pathetic monolithic single lines. You should say to yourself: next! Perhaps if you find a job where you actually use your brain instead of being a paper shuffler it might help making you look less of a pompous useless bag full of air and perhaps may help you finding friends, and who knows? perhaps your first girlfriend. It's never too late, though for you, retarded compost constrained by a self-inflicted mental puberty, it obviously already is very late.
          Ah the irony ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Ah the irony ...
            Careful that your repertoire is getting to an end. You have used the only two patterns that you are capable of: dragging-into-mud and mirroring. No more resources. You need to wait and copy-cat next Shaunboy post now.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
            X