• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nessun dorma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can sympathise with the Italians..... I know what it's like to lose a tenner

(I'll get me coat)
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Very sad

to hear he pasta way.

While you're getting your coat, could you get mine, Troll.
      Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
        Platt's spectacular last minute winner against the Belgians...

Now we just concede them.
        Ahhh yes off the fantastic free kick from Gasciogne. Saddest thing about Italia 90 was the glimpse of the genius that might have been, at least George Best had a few good years.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

RIP luci..

at least he had a good innings.. sid vicious died age 22, 2pac 25, hendrix 27, kobain 27, mozart 35 etc.

Comment

can't remember where i heard it ...

what's pavarotti's wife getting for xmas?

a smaller turkey.

Comment

Plácido Domingo and José Carreras are to be joined by Elton John in a tribute concert - they are going to be called two tenors and a nine bob note.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
              X