• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ford A4, Mondeo Titanium and the Cortina Crusader

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if I should admit this...but... I have a Mondeo ST220 Estate shall I take cover now

on a side note tho...my girlfriend hates it!
    dr_beat (dumb support monkey)

Comment

Hopefully the new model doesn't have the sub frame fault as with the old one
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

That fault got sorted - It can be fixed for peanuts now and not the £500 it used to cost.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Like I said in my original thread - the new Mondeo takes a serious punt at out-Germaning the Germans. It's a step change.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Are you going to buy a Mondeo, or is this just a pipe dream?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Are you going to buy a Mondeo, or is this just a pipe dream?
              I would consider it if I needed a car. A mate is getting one and I had a look and drive at close quarters. It really is good.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

like bees aorund honey you chavs around a Mondeo

Milan.

Comment

Personally I think the new one looks better than the passat and is cheaper. I have had a couple of mondeo's in the past and they are great for doing what they were built for i.e. clocking up the motorway miles. I'm considering getting one of these new ones, probably in about 6 to 12 months time when some of their flaws have been fixed. I don't see it as being chav at all. If you have a choice of 2 cars, one is significantly cheaper than the other, but on everything else they are almost the same, only a fool would go for the more expensive one.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I can't believe IT contractors are arguing over whether a Mondeo or 2nd hand Passatt is the better car.....

The boom is certainly over I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      like bees aorund honey you chavs around a Mondeo

Milan.
                      Ah yes the Passat Diesel Estate is deeply posh
                      You can spot the real chav because he aspires to any German car regardless of its merits.
                      True aristocrats (such as moi) spend their money on holiday homes and appreciating assets.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X