• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's Dodgy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooohhh er Maatrrron!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Hardly. Even in your rather stunted family tree you are the 3-toed sloth hanging from the bottom branches bedevilled with lethargy issues!!
      You're back. I thought you'd buggered off for good.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's like the first conkers of autumn - Celtic win a game in Europe and SB feels able to show his face!

How you doing?

Comment

Hardly. Even in your rather stunted family tree you are the 3-toed sloth hanging from the bottom branches bedevilled with lethargy issues!!
          come on - dont mix your words - say what you really mean.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            You're back. I thought you'd buggered off for good.
            No such luck. Just been manacled to the office for a few hours so thought I'd pop in. Seems like the mods are getting a bit overzealous at the moment though. That'll never fly!!
            And Wendigo, technically we didn't actually win the game, only the penalty shoot-out. Still, I'll take that even if I did age about 10 years in the process!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And Wendigo, technically we didn't actually win the game, only the penalty shoot-out. Still, I'll take that even if I did age about 10 years in the process!!
              Your goalie gets a bit bolshy with his teammates, doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                Your goalie gets a bit bolshy with his teammates, doesn't he?
                We allow him a certain amount of leeway as he is so awesome!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X