• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite places in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between two warm friendly thighs.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
      Trafford Park Industrial Estate on a wet Monday morning.
      Ah, that's better, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Between two warm friendly thighs.

Prawn does contortion.

Comment

Heidelberg in Germany, or Neuschwanstein in Bavaria. Neuschwanstein was the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang castle and it is pretty breathtaking when you see it.

Heidelberg has an amazing ruined castle and a beer museum....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            Where I am going today: Firenze!

Perfect.

Lucky you, the view from San Minato (spelling) is fantastic.

I don't get the same vibe as Rome rome though, and I don't like the fact that you have to pay to enter all the churches and then the best bits of art have been put in a museum which you have to pay again to see.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

The roundabout under the railway bridge at Amersham station. I broke down there once and two nice gentlemen gave me a bump start to get going again.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                The roundabout under the railway bridge at Amersham station. I broke down there once and two nice gentlemen gave me a bump start to get going again.
                a bump start. Haven't heard it called that for a few years.

Comment

LONDON

When not there FL or parts of the Caribbean.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Vancouver, Provence, Heidelburg (also), Adelaide, Sydney, Holland Park, Alicante, Hawaii, Singapore

I really want to check out the south Island in New Zealand. Bermuda too...
                    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Llanrwst, or Llyn Celyn.

Comment

Working...
                      X