• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watching BB?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a passive viewer due to BF then I got hooked
    yeah, yeah. I bet he goes round saying "I don't watch it, my girlfriend does".

My favourite is the mouthy showoff one. oh no, that's all of them. Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I'm curious about what Lucy posted that had to be deleted. Go on Luce you can PM it ....I wont get offended, honest.
      Was only joking anyway ...
      I think I had just quoted what SA had written.

I'll PM you something offensive if you like.

Why is the moderation so OTT? Did someone complain?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Cause loads of lads are like him up here - he's a NO stereotype where I'm from.

He treats lasses as if they're just there for a quick NO has no respect for them at all, he isn't really funny, he's not that bright, he's got nowt to talk about if you notice and he's not really that good looking either.

He's just a cock-sure average toss pot with nothing going for him except the fact that young thick lasses tend to fancy him. His shyness is just an act - its what they do...like I say, he's a stereotype.

Sorry Scotspine, got a bit carried away there
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have to say I don't understand the new and improved shiny happy board.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            He's now my ex. Just because of your very insightful observation.

No. He is my ex because of other reasons.

Intellect. Hmm. First class Law and Pol Sci degrees, Principal with a major consultancy, got a 30k bonus last year. Writes for the Economist in his spare time.

Nah, you're right trolly he's an utter loser.
            I've worked with people far more intelligent than your ex...yet some of them are still the dumbest people I've ever met!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
            X