• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does everyone hate Causas Deli?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to thank fluffy for pointing out 40% of the people of London are from ethnic minorities. I as a Nazi would not have got away with that. I would also not have got away with calling Poles an ethnic minority either which fluffy seems to have by likening the two populations in the two reports.

I think we are getting somewhere. By the way you should have heard what my mate from Penge said of the latest crime data.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli View Post
      Would you like to explain why you believe the 'foreigners' in the DM report are the same as 'ethnic minorities' from the other report? Not wriggling I'm just concerned for you.
      Ah my mistake. So it's the foreigners (whatever that means) not the ethnic minorities. But if foreigners are causing crime than CH should have quite a bit:

http://www.swissworld.org/en/people/...on/foreigners/
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Was that an apology I heard?

Comment

I think we are now seeing what I call the CD shuffle
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do you know what a denominator is?
            Yes I do. You clearly do not.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Ah my mistake. So it's the foreigners (whatever that means) not the ethnic minorities. But if foreigners are causing crime than CH should have quite a bit:

http://www.swissworld.org/en/people/...on/foreigners/
              You didn't read the link did you? It explains who they are in a table at the bottom. If we are to have meaningful discourse you must remember who you are talking to.

Comment

By the way you should have heard what my mate from Penge said of the latest crime data.
                Bullsh1t alert.

Bullsh1t alert.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  I think we are now seeing what I call the CD shuffle
                  You're just making a fool of yourself. I'll spare you any more discomfort I'm beginning to like you, if you're female that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Bullsh1t alert.

Bullsh1t alert.
                    I assure you George does not mince words.

Comment

You're just making a fool of yourself. I'll spare you any more discomfort I'm beginning to like you, if you're female that is.
                      Poor diddums was rumbled and shown up. Stop digging.
                      Now you'll have to excuse me - I actually have some work to do.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X