• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hottest IPO for Years!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Should have said that at the time, instead I did my usual feet stamp "Get me a new server NOW"
    Typical bint.

If all else fails, throw a hissy fit or start bawling

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Typical bint.

If all else fails, throw a hissy fit or start bawling
      And the award for misogynist of the day goes to...
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

if you managed to get shares in this prior to the float,can you advise how?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
          if you managed to get shares in this prior to the float,can you advise how?
          By owning a chunk of EMC, gained in a share swop yonks ago.

HTH
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            And the award for misogynist of the day goes to...
            You say that, but the number of times I've seen this in a work environment...

So much for gender equality.

Comment

I could never quite understand this VMWare fuss. Microsoft Virtual Server outperforms VMWare Server for guest Windows OS's, which is what most people run.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
                I could never quite understand this VMWare fuss. Microsoft Virtual Server outperforms VMWare Server for guest Windows OS's, which is what most people run.
                ROFL!!!!

Idiot.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

so emc shareholders were offered the chance of purchasing in the IPO ?

Comment

Ooh, contractor's rates are rising. People are getting excited about the stock market. It's just like the late 1990's all over again

Comment

No. It all went private, so you needed options/shares as an employee.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X