• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying diamonds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eucriel
    Well hello everyone.

I thought I'd kick off by asking you rich, connected contractor types a simple but timely question (For me anyway)...

Any advice on buying diamonds? Went to Hatton Garden this weekend and was met with a bewildering array of choices. A princess-cut solitaire is the end-game objective, any suggestions as to the best stores/sources or tips to share?
    That's your mistake. I took my girlfriend to South Africa and bought her engagement ring there! Really helpful guy, educated us on diamonds first and then helped us pick out one. We picked the diamond and then the ring. Genuine guy. Had it valued for insurance purposed when we came back and I was staggered how much I had saved!

Got a good holiday out of the deal too....!!

Comment

Also consider bluenile dot co dot uk, I have not used them but there prices seem very reasonable.

Comment

Working...
      X