• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you going on holiday this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElectricChair
    So where are you going then?
    France probably, but I'll make sure I don't let the side down by hiring a Hum-V and driving there in that.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
      been to Amsterdam, Cyprus and Africa so far this year, going to Germany next week and then Sardinia in September.
      Are you doing a tour of Occupied Territories during World War Two?

Comment

Milan and Rome in October, off to see di Vinci's Last Supper.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
          Firenze later in the month
          LA September
          Montpellier October
          NY November
          Hong Kong December
          How do you find time to do a contract?!!

Comment

Originally posted by dotnetter
            Same time as me, I'm going on the 1st Sept my birthday

Got my priority pass too so I can chill out in the VIP lounges
            Two points:

1) you have the same birthday as my son!! :-)

2) Check the opening hours of the Priority pass lounges. I was in Dallas in June and got told I couldnt use the lounge as my flight didn't leave until after the lounge shut.......! Got a letter from PP saying that it was not their fault as they did not control opening hours!!

Comment

I was in Sweden in January, US & Canda in May/June and off to Ireland next week. The "only" other thing planned is a week in September to watch the world cup - 7 of us (all guys) in a motorhome equipped with colour TV, DVD player and X-box!!

Comment

Just back from China (Beijing, Nanjing and Shanghai) a county full of contrasts - extreme richness and extreme poverty!! Enjoyed some parts others I found challenging.

Glad I went lot happier to be home

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  Are you doing a tour of Occupied Territories during World War Two?
                  looks like it I guess, have to go to France as well at some point....
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Corsica for a week, end of September.

Then Maldives for some diving in Nov.

If I get any more spare time I'll be taking the boat to Santander and hooning the new bike all over the Pyrenees

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                      Just back from China (Beijing, Nanjing and Shanghai) a county full of contrasts - extreme richness and extreme poverty!! Enjoyed some parts others I found challenging.

Glad I went lot happier to be home
                      would you recomend going, looking for a trip next year was due to go to Vietnam this year but its not going to happen, so now I'm considering there, or china or mexico.
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X