• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we all stopped fighting now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

euurrghhhh a love in thread

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      "go go gadget arms" would have been far more funny

I don't mind a girl with a bit of meat, I need a proper woman. Especially if she's half as demure as your avatar.

And anyway, it's only a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco

yeah, it's all 'hands across the water' in here brother.

So you can have one too

Comment

I'm sorry - I could counter that with some abuse if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
            I'm sorry - I could counter that with some abuse if you wish.
            Oooo go on, abuse me.. ABUSE ME !!!!

Comment

I'm sorry I came here for an argument
              "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
                I'm sorry I came here for an argument
                All you're gonna get in here is Barry White, Marvin Gaye & Sexual Chocolate

Comment

Oooo go on, abuse me.. ABUSE ME !!!!
                  What - you want a love-out thread instead?

I'm not sure I could abuse you as much as I could SA - but here goes...

"You abuse donkeys, you yodelling chipmunk who pukes on the mutant platypus and the self-righteous dog."

Courtesy of http://www.insult-o-matic.com/insults/?mode=classic
                  (Because I'm far too nice to think of something so horrible myself. )

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Everyone!
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Comment

Working...
                      X