• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to the Russian chap who was doing search engine dev?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pango
    Oh just **** off!

You lot pratt around pretending you are the Masters of the Universe but are just a bunch of pseudo-employees.

IT Contractor == someone who couldn't set up and run a real business if their lives depended on it.

What real entrepreneur works through 'Agencies'?

Red Dawn was right - most of you are "glorified typists".
    Tetchy !!
    Last edited by scotspine; 31 July 2007, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      You are obviously a bit of business big hitter yourself if you are going after AtW
      If you only knew.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        You are obviously a bit of business big hitter yourself if you are going after AtW
        He's probably hoping to cash in on the new "German Search Engine." since the krauts and frogs have fallen out again!

Comment

If you only knew.
          What, he pinched your girlfriend then? Is Vladimir Putin after him?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            He's probably hoping to cash in on the new "German Search Engine." since the krauts and frogs have fallen out again!
            You're all low-ballers.

At least Alexi had some initiative and talent (something that might actually be useful to corps with $$$ to spend).

You lot? You're just a bunch of mediocre jobsworths, pecking and griping and whining all day long instead of working.

Excuse me - I have work to do.

Comment

why *are* you guys so aggressive to a simple request for info? who knows, perhaps he *is* influential!

Comment

Pango,

I'm sorry, please stay, you might learn to like it here

Milan.

Comment

You're all low-ballers.

At least Alexi had some initiative and talent (something that might actually be useful to corps with $$$ to spend).

You lot? You're just a bunch of mediocre jobsworths, pecking and griping and whining all day long instead of working.

Excuse me - I have work to do.
                  I thought you'd fecked off already.

Couldn't even get that right, could you?

Comment

I gotta say,

I think Alexey is onto a winner and will not be surprised at all if someone buys his venture for a very handsome price

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                      why *are* you guys so aggressive to a simple request for info? who knows, perhaps he *is* influential!
                      Come on. He was the one with the insults...

Comment

Working...
                      X