• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public Support For Scotspine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milan, I've sent to a PM.

Do you get banded for posting uninteresting, inaccurate and misleading information?

Comment

I guess not because if you did I'd have been banned a long time ago !

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin
        I think what Wend means is that the old school board members (I don't know them, I'm fairly new myself) don't really log on and contribute anymore - and this is a loss to the board.

Whilst I do enjoy the occasional odd ramblings of Harry potter characters, Aliens, Zombies, Cuddly toy bears and carrot tops alike, it does sometimes go a bit off the rails and it is a shame that the wisdom of the more experienced is not shared as a result.

R
        Yes, I think this is what I meant. There's always room for banter and odd ramblings, but IMHO the General board is becoming too banal.

And yes, we have lost too many of the old members.

Comment

I stand by my post. If someone doesn't like something that they chose to participate in, then why do they do it?

Comment

*The tugger that used to correct everyone's spelling being an example.* - you are excused that remark on the grounds that i assume you don't know what happened.

And some of the newer members contribute some pretty funny stuff. What I do disagree with, is a thread that starts out with serious intentions degenerating into some irrelevant kiddy

*sh*te.* - read the board t&c on this and keep your remarks to yourself.

sp
            Last edited by scotspine; 31 July 2007, 09:32.

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
              If you don't like it...then don't log on!!!!!
              i take it that in the interests of 'fairness' [sic], you'd apply that to yourself also?

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                i take it that in the interests of 'fairness' [sic], you'd apply that to yourself also?

Obviously. But I am not complaining about the quality of the posts!!! If I didn't like what was being posted, I would simply not read them or not log on!!!

Comment

Obviously. But I am not complaining about the quality of the posts!!! If I didn't like what was being posted, I would simply not read them or not log on!!!
                  quite. but others complain about you *and* you often contravene the board t&c and intent.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                    quite. but others complain about you *and* you often contravene the board t&c and intent.

And if I contravene, I get banned as you well know, as do others.

I do not believe I contravene any more than anyone else.

Comment

I do not believe I contravene any more than anyone else.
                      what trite nonsense!

Comment

Working...
                      X