• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

9/11 oops by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    That about sums it up doesnt it?

We did this subject before.
    Didnt the BBC make an apology about their mistake just before it fell down anyway?

Do you have any idea how long it would take to wire the building to collapse and how many internal tie bars and stuff are required?

Why are dumb fooks so willing to buy into anything but the truth?

This is my last comment on this thread. For the forth time – My only purpose with my posts was to get you guys watch some movies . Go to google and search for 9 / 11. After that we can have a discussion of some kind.

Nobody has watched the movies but has an opinion.

Well I haven’t watched the movie , nor I have read anything about Creating the gear-box in the new BMW M5 , so I don’t have an opinion about it. But I am not accusing people who has watched it , that they don’t know what they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk

This is my last comment on this thread. For the forth time – My only purpose with my posts was to get you guys watch some movies . Go to google and search for 9 / 11. After that we can have a discussion of some kind.

Well I haven’t watched the movie , nor I have read anything about Creating the gear-box in the new BMW M5 , so I don’t have an opinion about it. But I am not accusing people who has watched it , that they don’t know what they are talking about.
      I haven't watched any movies by Creationsists explinaning how Noah's flood was historical and the world is only 6000 years old etc. But I still feel confident enough to hold a viewpoint on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk

So you haven't watched the film but you are telling us all we need to watch it so we know what we are talking about????? Are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
          Go to google and search for 9 / 11. After that we can have a discussion of some kind. Nobody has watched the movies but has an opinion.
          Well, I read your CNN link that was supposed to say that 100 million americans think 9/11 was an inside job, and it said no such thing.

Conspiracists are well known for twisting facts and believing the unbelievable, and you are a prize conspiracist.

Comment

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

I know I keep referring to this site but this sums it up for me.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
              So you haven't watched the film but you are telling us all we need to watch it so we know what we are talking about????? Are you for real?
              By nobody , I meant all but me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk

So you are still NOT saying that this was a conspiracy? You are merely saying that you do NOT believe it was hit by a plane and that you DO believe that the government in US are hiding the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk
                  I don't need to watch the movies. I have no interest in twisting the facts to fit the story.
                  I have friends who had offices in the WTC area (which were hit by debris).
                  I have friends in th edemolition industry who will explain why that buildig wasnt demolished.
                  I have friends in the construction industry who can tell you why and how the towers fell.
                  I write software for the aircraft industry and have clocked up hundreds of hours on simulators.

People I know and trust who can debunk any conspiracy theory you wnat to propose. I have gained enough knowledge from my friends to explain a little.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
                    So you are still NOT saying that this was a conspiracy? You are merely saying that you do NOT believe it was hit by a plane and that you DO believe that the government in US are hiding the truth?
                    About right.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                      I have friends in th edemolition industry who will explain why that buildig wasnt demolished.
                      I 'd be interested to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                      X