• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What religion are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm nothing. I wouldn't say Athiest either. I just dont care. Its all just utter *very strong bad word*.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
      What's a Judaist?
      It's the word you use when you can't think what a follower of Judaism is known as. I was going to plump for Jew, but thought that was too inclusive...hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        I'm nothing. I wouldn't say Athiest either. I just dont care. Its all just utter *very strong bad word*.
        Is it possible to neither believe nor not-believe in a god?! not sure, but in the meantime you've broken my poll

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
          It's the word you use when you can't think what a follower of Judaism is known as. I was going to plump for Jew, but thought that was too inclusive...hmm.
          Funny how there aren't any on here? Don’t they know there’s money to be made in this game!
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

My parents have pushed me through the Catholic, Mormon and Methodist churches. My grandmother was Jewish, one of my sisters is an Anglican priest and the other a Pagan. I have Muslim first cousins.

But the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster knocks them all into a cocked hat, so I've voted "other".

Comment

Is it possible to neither believe nor not-believe in a god?! not sure
              Agnostic

Comment

Is it possible to neither believe nor not-believe in a god?! not sure, but in the meantime you've broken my poll

I didn't brake it - I voted other
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

I didn't brake it - I voted other
                  break.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    break.
                    Some girls might find it a bit belittling to be corrected and hugged at the same time....it's a little bit like being patted on the head.

Still, as its you and you provide me with so many hours of fantasy pleasure, I'll let it slide
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Still, as its you and you provide me with so many hours of fantasy pleasure, I'll let it slide
                      <splutter> this is a thread about religion!! keep it pure

Comment

Working...
                      X