• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newsnight Islam special tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<This message is hidden because Mailman is on your ignore trolls list>.

Comment

http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/montazeri1.htm

Dr Ali Sina ( From Iran) has a very interesting website.

5- Ayatollah Montazeri.
      There is no doubt that the climatic conditions influence the physical and psychological growth of girls and their growth are more accelerated in hot climates.

Dr Sina:
      In the previous point you explained that the marriage was symbolic and “as a rule a 53-year-old man cannot have sexual feelings for a 9-year-old girl”. But now you are approaching from a totally different angle.

I am afraid 9-year-old girls in Arabia are still 9-year-old children. Unless you advance a scientific evolutionary theory that human race has undergone a huge mutation during these 1400 years and in those days women reached adulthood at the age of 9, the fact remains that the Prophet had sexual feelings for an underage girl and this was wrong. To be convinced that 9-year-old children were always children, even during the time of the Prophet, we do not have to look farther than another Hadith narrated by Ayesha herself. In the following hadith Ayesha is revealing that she was playing on a swing when her mother took her to the Prophet.

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4915, also Number 4915 and Number 4915
      Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
      The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came, according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (pbuh), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

And used to play with her dolls.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151
      Narrated 'Aisha:
      I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3327:
      'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

As a rule one would say that if she was still playing with her dolls, she was not mature enough to learn about sex, first hand, from a man who could be her grandfather.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock
        hey, you just made a joke about religion and no-one was offended!

I am offended, you should be banned!!!!!

Comment

Anyone else think that Bakri was (subtly) pitching to be let back into the country?

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by smee.again
            I am offended, you should be banned!!!!!
            Are you a Buddhist, or a hotdog?

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
              Are you a Buddhist, or a hotdog?
              I am a hotdog, with plenty of sauce!

Comment

Just finished a relationship with a 36 year old pakistani guy who then went and married his 18 year old cousin who was shipped in from karachi for him. And they wonder why they arent 'integrated' into british society! This guy was born here, went to uni, goes out clubbing, basically on the surface an ordinary british guy. But somehow he still thought this was acceptable. Poor girl.

Comment

Working...
                X