• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mornington Crescent !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moose, that's a forfeit for you too.

Trying to intimate that famous landmark shops might to the uninitiated pass off as a destination on the London Underground System.

Like Moscow Mule, two more forfeits and you are out.

Milan.

Comment

Baker Street

Comment

Goldhawk Road

Comment

same for Richard Af.

Forfeit.

Please gentlemen, if you insist on having a go, at least aquaint yourselves in some way with the rules.

Naturally this goes against the IT grain of reading the instructions as a last resort, however, forfeits are forfeits and you'll be out after three.

Milan.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mornington_Crescent_(game)

I win
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Diver, that's not a station, forfeit.

Milan.

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                  same for Richard Af.

Forfeit.

Please gentlemen, if you insist on having a go, at least aquaint yourselves in some way with the rules.

Naturally this goes against the IT grain of reading the instructions as a last resort, however, forfeits are forfeits and you'll be out after three.

Milan.
                  Sorry - newbie error. I'll go for a risky "double or bust" with Aldwych.

Comment

two forfeits for Diver

Milan.

Comment

Mornington Crescent
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X