• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walking on the moon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Signo_cypher
    Have you not heard of David Icke?

He predicted just this type of event in his 1998 book, the Biggest Secret that America would be attacked and use this as an excuse to make a one world facist state government.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alice-Wonder...5197846&sr=8-4

Originally posted by Amazon Comments
    That factor aside, Icke has really triumphed over adversity with this magnum opus. Incidentally, he holds back on the notorious shape-shifting lizards in this, which slightly weakens his case in my opinion. More of the Lizards please David!
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
      And how much do Iranians Iraqis Saudis Kuwaitis Indonesians know about foreign affairs?
      Enough to know where to send the oil and invoices!

Comment

Working...
      X