• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clients name on a CV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chinese cats....
    All bones and legs this cat... wouldn't be much of a meal I'm afraid...

Bagpuss on the other hand.. now that's a meaty feast
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Man you gotta remove this cat pucture. I can't sustain any longer someone having weirder picture than mine.

Comment

One for the cat fans

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

(work safe)

Comment

Heehee, yeah like that site...

My fav moggie related site has to be:

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin
            Did some 'sub-contract' work for a limited company (another IT consultancy) a short while back to help deliver on his contract with his bank client.

On a CV, do I put down the limited company I had the 'sub' contract with (which is obviously an unknown name to anyone else) down as the client, or can I put the 'parent' client, the bank?

Ta.
            The bank. Certainly if you work as a consultant/contractor, it's the end client which counts. Otherwise if you follow the idea you're suggesting and have a quite typical contract chain then you were employed not by the bank, or the software house, or perhaps an agency which found the position, but your own Ltd.

At the end of the day it will be the end client though who amongst the others who will be the one providing the reference that yes "Joe Bloggs worked here as a contract ???? for x months and helped us achieve xyz".

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
            depends if you applying for a job at a software house or a bank...
            Shouldn't make a difference.

Comment

Working...
            X