• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The girls caught smuggling coke from Ghana

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiler
    How do you pack an empty bag?
    With a few kilo's of class A drugs
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

I guess a few Maida Vale dinner parties won’t be going with that special swing this weekend.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

They should be charged a hefty stupidity fine

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
          Is that what you used to say in school?

Round my way it was either "Jimmy Hill!" or "Chinny Reckon!" whilst stroking your chin.
          round my way it was "Jimmy Hill!"
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Coke in the Crack?
            Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

This thread is not going far unless someone defends them. Come on - say something in their favour - even if you don't mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
                Coke in the Crack?
                Hash in the Gash?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  I guess a few Maida Vale dinner parties won’t be going with that special swing this weekend.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

This thread is not going far unless someone defends them
                    Oh well:
                    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler
                      Sounds like one of them is Vicki Pollard - from the bbc news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6897139.stm

One of the girls told Channel 4 News on Thursday night they were tricked into carrying drugs to London.

Speaking by telephone from prison in Accra, she said: "There were basically two boys over here who gave us two bags and told us... it was an empty bag

"We never thought anything bad was inside... and they told us to go to the UK and drop it off to some boy... at the airport."

"It was basically like a set-up. They didn't tell us nothing, we didn't think nothing, 'cos basically we are innocent.

"We don't know nothing about this drugs and stuff."
                      Strikes me that she is so dumb she would make a plank of wood look intelligent. So someone gave her a bag and

a) She Did not open it to see what was in it.

b) She actually lied when asked if she packed her own bags.

Key, throw away or words to that effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X