• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brixton Academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll
    30 seconds to Mars
    Rock crowds, while scruffy lookin' , are pretty tame (violence wise), they get a bit excited but nothing a 15 year old can’t handle.

My only concern would be the getting to and leaving from venue. Though there should be enough of a crowd to dispel any shady characters. I saw Metallica on the weekend and there were loads of 13+ year olds there who were fine.

HTH
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
      Rock crowds, while scruffy lookin' , are pretty tame (violence wise), they get a bit excited but nothing a 15 year old can’t handle.

My only concern would be the getting to and leaving from venue. Though there should be enough of a crowd to dispel any shady characters. I saw Metallica on the weekend and there were loads of 13+ year olds there who were fine.

HTH
      I agree. But also think of the journey home, allowing for possible late running of event, and a staggering length of time to actually get the tube. Will transport still be running for the whole trip home?
      God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Ahhhh, many a good band seen at the the BA. Tis 1 mins walk from the tube. Easy.

Comment

Working...
        X