• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A new phase in the Iraq propoganda war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The US Military have just constantly undermined their own position in Iraq, and have been undermined on the basis of very 3rd rate planning and 4th rate policy by the current US administration.

It's all very well for us accepting the fact that Military men do the most brutal things often in error, often in war, often because they are scared, so the US administration should stop saying they come on a higher or more noble or more moral platform, they have evolved to be just the same as the men the seek to destroy. Killing a civilian is still killing a civilian whether you are dressed in rags or a 101 airborne uniform, the civilian is still dead, what clothes you wear and what supposed god you worship is irrelevant to the victim, they are dead.

yet I hasten to add , the same cannot be said of the British Army who for the most part have behaved impeccably in the domestic situation of Iraq.

I'm extremely happy to share my deep and most innermost thoughts on the US policy on Iraq.

any questions ? fire away.......

Comment

Been done to death...time to close this thread methinks....

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        I thought most of the time you posted tulipe
        You lead by example oh great one, bow, fawn.
        Your humble disciple
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
        X