• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interview - Agency mistake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    I was with Parasol and on many times put down my millege to go for other interviews. Just didn't record it as interview more of a visiting other client site !!!!!
    with Parasol too,problem is hired a car for the day (through work),mine got destroyed in the floods,don't trust Parasol with my expenses anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lockheed
      You're screwed unfortunately - notch it down to experience and put the agent on your 'naughty list'
      Yep my list is huge! Forget about it and enjoy the weekend!

Comment

Were they apologetic?

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
          Were they apologetic?
          in a smarmy way,just said it was unfortunate misunderstanding,but neither they or the client were willing to pay expenses

Comment

Originally posted by allencamm
            Computer People - Stoke
            I'm shocked, I would never have guessed they would pull such a stunt.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

CP are at the top of my agency naughty list - the Dastards!

Comment

Originally posted by allencamm
                with Parasol too,problem is hired a car for the day (through work),mine got destroyed in the floods,don't trust Parasol with my expenses anyhow
                Just claim it against income on your tax treturn then. I think you'll find it's box 1.32. Net effect is exactly the same.

Comment

It will all come out in the wash
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    It will all come out in the wash

Yor posts are either very cryptic or you are lost for words
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
                      Yor posts are either very cryptic or you are lost for words
                      All that money & live like pigs 5,3,5
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X