• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On The Floor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i seem to remember playing poker on my stag do with all stakes in alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
      i seem to remember playing poker on my stag do with all stakes in alcohol.
      Poke er' eh
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Where you off to?
        eeermmmm Liverpool !!

Anyone fancy coming ?
        Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

i'm quite pleased with my knowledge of mixtures as i know quite a few of the ones you have been saying. What about the following

Hawain Turbo Shandy = As per Turbo Shandy with shot of Malibu
          Fruit Pastille = Blue WKD and Orange Reef (very nice)
          Black Addar = Half Cider, Larger with Blackcurrent (also very nice)

need more games though.

We are starting at 12pm so need something to entertain us.

Comment

Just don't mix baileys and lager, although you can always try and get the stag to drink it for a laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Just don't mix baileys and lager, although you can always try and get the stag to drink it for a laugh...
              I am the Stag........Thanks for the warning

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
                I am the Stag........Thanks for the warning
                And you need help getting pi55ed??? You are truely hardcore
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  Isn't that called a foetus or an afterbirth or something?

Anyhoo, in answer to OP - you certainly shouldn't need to worry about this! The best man should have all of this in hand, along with your gimp outfit...
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

An old favourite: Dirty Minge

Chew a hanful full of dry roasted nuts in your mouth, don’t swallow (boom boom) and drink a pint of Guinness through them

And the infamous Cardinal Puff!

Cardinal Puff
                    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
                      eeermmmm Liverpool !!

Anyone fancy coming ?

So you're from Liverpool, you live in Liverpool, you've got Liverpool in your name, and you're having your stag do in Liverpool?

******* scousers

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X