• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farcical

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basshead

This guy wasn't a terrorsit, more of a terrorstand Neither was he asian.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1731568.stm
    Exactly!!

There was him on the 9/11 bombing.
    A white english lad on the 7/7 bombing.
    A black lad for the foiled plot to blow up the nightclub.

These facts just dont sink in with some people. Or they do sink in, but they're just happy to use the bombings as an excuse to get rid of all the "paki's" out of good old white England.

It's at best complete ignorance, and at worse extreme nazi-style racism.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
      So you were part of it eh? at least you have the balls to admit it
      Shut up Churchill!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Feeling uncomfortable travelling with Asians isn't acting on the instinct to survive!!! Its buying into media-hyped racial hatred.

I'm starting to think you're actually blonde, not ginger!
        I don’t hate anyone just because they're Asian it’s the ones with big beards and shaved heads that scare me, in fact I find Sikhs to be jolly nice on the whole.

My original point was that security staff should focus more on Asian/Arab or even white Muslims if you can spot them as they pose a greater risk than an old lady from Plymouth or wherever it was, do you think its right or wrong for people who do security vetting to delve a little deeper if a Muslim should apply to work at somewhere like the MoD? It seems perfectly reasonable to me…. But then again I am a racist twat.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
          do you think its right or wrong for people who do security vetting to delve a little deeper if a Muslim should apply to work at somewhere like the MoD?
          Of course it is perfectly reasonable, you are just not allowed to say it because it infringes their Human Rights. But at least it is "fair".
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Exactly!!

These facts just dont sink in with some people. Or they do sink in, but they're just happy to use the bombings as an excuse to get rid of all the "paki's" out of good old white England.

Shut it. I hate all ****en muslims. If they wanna be Musses, they should go back to their own ****en country and preach the Koran.

Comment

I'm starting to think you're actually blonde, not ginger!
              Strawberry blonde?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                Strawberry blonde?
                Grey
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Exactly!!

and they were all white english in the scotland/london bombings too!

When will these racists get it that most suicide bombers are white and british born. Infact the more british they are the more likely they are to be one, ditto the more right wing they are.

It's true :'( <stamp feet>
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                    Say that to the fathers of the two little children who were blown up in Warrington. Al Queda have killed far less innocent UK people than the good ol' IRA.

Paddy is right though, or you might as well do away with police photofits, just in case the wrong person is suspected.
                    Oh feck off! Not that chestnut again!

It's history. Get over it!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                      Shut up Churchill!!
                      Oi feckwit! It ain't me.

Comment

Working...
                      X