• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce - not as final as you think

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    Well I have seen my life, and that of my children, destroyed. So is it any suprise?

My father got cancer round about about my age. If I get it I am going to get myself a few weapons and cause carnage which will be talked about for years to come.

I would do it now - but cant face the rest of my life in prison.
    I hope you are joking.

Comment

Hang on there is another side - I got shafted my my ex - the fecking bo***cks - when we split up he robbed me blind!

Comment

Well I have seen my life, and that of my children, destroyed. So is it any suprise?
        Andrew I know it’s hard I been there myself, cars removed in the middle of the night, locks changed and stuff thrown in skips. You get sucked into all the hate; you become a person you don’t want to be. But in the end it’s over, you have to walk away from the situation and decide how you want to be for the rest of your life. I know if there are kids involved it’s harder but it can be done. For me it took 4 years of therapy considering it was only a 3 year relationship a bit an overhead. But it was worth it, can’t even remember his name now.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          Now please dont be silly.

Plan is to sell my estate next year and buy a wee retirement flat - the excess wonga shall be spent on Wine Women and Song - sorry girls as Ive outsourced my lovelife my love budget is fully stretched with various Femmes-de-joies in Brussels and Amsterdam.

Bless them.

So in the meantime my dear gold-digging gals - find some other sucker ...
          Blimey, I didn't realise you were real! I thought you were some ASP code to autopost song lyrics!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
            I hope you are joking.
            Depends how many filth are listening.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
              Andrew I know it’s hard I been there myself, cars removed in the middle of the night, locks changed and stuff thrown in skips. You get sucked into all the hate; you become a person you don’t want to be. But in the end it’s over, you have to walk away from the situation and decide how you want to be for the rest of your life. I know if there are kids involved it’s harder but it can be done. For me it took 4 years of therapy considering it was only a 3 year relationship a bit an overhead. But it was worth it, can’t even remember his name now.
              pleased you are over it.

for me joining f4j was extremely theraputic. particularly the time I became the 4th person arrested on f4j active service. with Britains longest ladder, a few mates. And Batman/Robin.

Comment

Maybe plan B should be to become a family lawyer and fleece you lot...

Comment

I'm not sure what outrages me more, this story, or the one about the Swedish sperm donor who was ordered to pay child support when the lesbian couple who used his sperm decided they couldn't actually afford the baby that came from it.
                  Posted by Richard on July 4, 2007 2:46 AM
                  We live in strange times
                  Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin dana
                    Hang on there is another side - I got shafted my my ex - the fecking bo***cks - when we split up he robbed me blind!
                    Exactly! there are more and more women who are the main bread winners now.

Anyway.. for £202,000 he could easily had the situation dealt with 'another' way..
                    Last edited by tootie; 4 July 2007, 16:08.

Comment

for me joining f4j was extremely theraputic.
                      Yes, it may have given you an outlet to vent you anger, but are you getting over it. You need to let go?
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X