• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loss of Apetite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Cnvt
    ?

Perhaps not.

It is the correct spelling my friend.

It is why i post on there.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      eh? attention seeking?

is that what u tell everyone who posts on this bored?
      He probably means that first you were warbling on about not getting laid, then you had some bloke's wife (allegedly of course; I'm sceptical myself), then you were going on about seeing the lighter side of life, next complaining about working in a call centre (both there and from home), and now finally you're posting about not eating for two nights.

See? Attention seeking.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        Realy? That is a shame. They used to the only thing you could make a decent pizza sandwhich out of (apart from 2 garlic breads of course).
        Used to love them when visiting Ashington as a kid.

Ah it's like home from home talking to you sometimes LG

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut
          He probably means that first you were warbling on about not getting laid, then you had some bloke's wife (allegedly of course; I'm sceptical myself), then you were going on about seeing the lighter side of life, next complaining about working in a call centre (both there and from home), and now finally you're posting about not eating for two nights.

See? Attention seeking.

I wouldnt call it attention seeking.

I would call it boredom at work, and ability to try to at least entertain myself and others during 8hrs of hell.

Comment

See? Attention seeking.
            some muppet's unplugged his phone line, he's got nothing else to do
            put post sh1te on her and drink loads of sprite, which has probably
            caused the loss of appetite and the wind problems.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Bright Spark
              some muppet's unplugged his phone line, he's got nothing else to do
              put post sh1te on her and drink loads of sprite, which has probably
              caused the loss of appetite and the wind problems.

HTH
              Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the other threads focussing on guffing and tugging.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the other threads focussing on guffing and tugging.
                so whats yer problem then? if u dont like it, dont fcuking read it?

Comment

I would call it boredom at work, and ability to try to at least entertain myself and others during 8hrs of hell.
                  I'd call it the inability to recognise how good you've got it. See that money you earn in one hour? That's more than many people (even in this country) earn in a day.

Comment

Anyone else have this problem?
                    You have a tapeworm.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
                      I'd call it the inability to recognise how good you've got it. See that money you earn in one hour? That's more than many people (even in this country) earn in a day.

thats a good point.

but we are all searching for more. we all have our idealisms.

people earning 60k sat in the office secretly want to be doing a job with using there hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X