• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glasgow Bombers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
    The issue we have is how can we tell the difference? When doctors start blowing us up, it gets difficult to see where we can identify loonies from the rest.

They say, "don't tar us all with the same brush" but how can we not?
    **** it, you're all right, I've decided to get my hands on some semtex and start blowing the dirty ****ers back to the stone age. Look out Bradford you're first, then Leeds, then Woking.

Anyone with me?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
      **** it, you're all right, I've decided to get my hands on some semtex and start blowing the dirty ****ers back to the stone age. Look out Bradford you're first, then Leeds, then Woking.

Anyone with me?
      Rivers of Blood
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

UK resident Muslim population = 3%

%age of Muslims willing to blow themselves up = 0.01%

The problem is being tackled by MI5 and Police. Persecuting middle-class, law abiding Muslims is simply going to radicalise a greater proportion, not something that should be persued?
        Isn't it funny how such a small number dominate our news and our fears. Isn't it about time that their leaders and 'middle class' started saying something about it? I think you will find that numerous surveys have put the support for terror acts at 10-20% as I recall. That's 1 in 5-10 support your and my death because of our values and way of life. You happy with that, you still wanna hug a terrorist supporter?

1 in 10,000 doesn't sound right. If there are 2 million of them in our country then only 200 out there want to do us harm?

Comment

The problem is being tackled by MI5 and Police. Persecuting middle-class, law abiding Muslims is simply going to radicalise a greater proportion, not something that should be persued?
          Are you quoting government statistics again? We know how inaccurate they are, on many occasions they (Government) have admitted they don't know how many immigrants there are in this country, most independent estimates are double. Moreover, the feeling amongst UK Muslims from any commissioned poll is distinctly in favour of such acts of terror. New generations are more radical than ever. The UK way of life is incongruent with the tenets of the Islamic religion, the ultimate goal is an Islamic state as many Muslims will admit. It's about time we had an open debate between the communities. If it's insoluble, which it probably is, then maybe they (those who want us to change) should consider living in a more understanding country.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            It is all very well to poo poo it as amateurish but what kind of force is driving these (I assume) sane people?
            I assume they are all pi55ed off with our foreign policy.

However, being pi55ed off is one thing, and being suicidally pi55ed off is another.

Comment

1) Ban prayer rooms in Universities,
              And Churches?
              Only when its christians detonating in public spaces!

2) no more immigration from loony countries
              Like the USA?
              hahahahaa...only took a page for the first anti-us rant to appear!

3) and get really really tough and lock up anyone knowing anything about any bomb/etc plans.
              I used to be in the Armed Forces, do I have to be locked up too?
              Judging by the quality of your post the answer is yes!

4)Bring back the death penalty.
              We already have it - ask de Menezes family.
              Hahahaha...actually, apart from being a moronic reply you just made you bring up something that should be discussed.

Why didnt the police shoot the terrorists as they were clearly right in the middle of an act of terrorism? There are reports of them fighting with one of the terrorists and trying to pepper spray him but with no effect and it wasnt until a member of the public punched him in the face that they managed to get him down.

Even then, who knows what the terrorist had on his body and if he could have set another bomb off while fighting with the police?

Taking that in to consideration, do you not think it would have been more prudent to put 8 slugs in the terrorists miniscule brain and end the terrorist threat then and there?

I'm sorry for the flippancy, but I really can't be arsed with your anti-muslim agenda today.
              Awe bless, another fool blinded by political correctness. Unfortunately for you them peace loving muslims are the problem and no amound of burying your head in the sand will make that problem go away.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                Are you quoting government statistics again? We know how inaccurate they are, on many occasions they (Government) have admitted they don't know how many immigrants there are in this country, most independent estimates are double. Moreover, the feeling amongst UK Muslims from any commissioned poll is distinctly in favour of such acts of terror. New generations are more radical than ever. The UK way of life is incongruent with the tenets of the Islamic religion, the ultimate goal is an Islamic state as many Muslims will admit. It's about time we had an open debate between the communities. If it's insoluble, which it probably is, then maybe they (those who want us to change) should consider living in a more understanding country.
                Spot on puss! (no acne type pun intended).

Comment

The sanest post on this thread.
                  CD is just another "jihadist" for the stupid faction.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    The sanest post on this thread.
                    CD is just another "jihadist" for the stupid faction.
                    Look your understanding of statistics has been shown up often. Stick to SAS for failed statos.

Conjecture. A very small number x a very big number = not such a very small number when they want to kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                      Only when its christians detonating in public spaces!

hahahahaa...only took a page for the first anti-us rant to appear!

Judging by the quality of your post the answer is yes!

Hahahaha...actually, apart from being a moronic reply you just made you bring up something that should be discussed.

Why didnt the police shoot the terrorists as they were clearly right in the middle of an act of terrorism? There are reports of them fighting with one of the terrorists and trying to pepper spray him but with no effect and it wasnt until a member of the public punched him in the face that they managed to get him down.

Even then, who knows what the terrorist had on his body and if he could have set another bomb off while fighting with the police?

Taking that in to consideration, do you not think it would have been more prudent to put 8 slugs in the terrorists miniscule brain and end the terrorist threat then and there?

Awe bless, another fool blinded by political correctness. Unfortunately for you them peace loving muslims are the problem and no amound of burying your head in the sand will make that problem go away.

Mailman
                      No mail to deliver today?
                      If I thought all Muslims hated me, I would be worried. Unlike you and CD I know a few and don't think it is a problem. If you are stupid enough to be fooled by the current propaganda that is your problem.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X