• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And just to prove my point in the smoking ban thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the smoking ban is definately a market opportunity.

Sell snuff tobacco in pubs.

Kerrrrrrrrchhhhiiiiinnnnnngggggggg

Comment

You are a boy aren't you prawn?

Comment

Boyish good looks, youthful determinism. Yes.

Or do you mean immature tw@t?

Comment

I meant are you male. There was some debate earlier in the week. I got confused. Are you interested in Sally's friend then?

Comment

How much is she going for?

I'm a bit short this month, so can only stretch to £50, all in.

Comment

Not sure, I don't think she is selling her.

I'm feeling so ill. I've been having heart palpitations and had to have an ecg today, and tomorrow I have to drive over 100 miles to my contract. I know you don't care, I just had to tell someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                Not sure, I don't think she is selling her.

I'm feeling so ill. I've been having heart palpitations and had to have an ecg today, and tomorrow I have to drive over 100 miles to my contract. I know you don't care, I just had to tell someone.
                Let me have the name and number of your hiring manager. If you don't make it, at least your contract won't go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                  Let me have the name and number of your hiring manager. If you don't make it, at least your contract won't go to waste.

It's okay prawn, my work might be too complex for a simple crustacian.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                    Obviously you're one of those people who complains but doesn't actually go in pubs anymore, most have a/c these days. Really, there is nothing worse than the ex smoker smoking nazi.

Smoking in pubs..It bothers some ex smokers, it bothers lilly livered people who go for the occasional drink at Christmas. Genuine pub drinkers don't care.
                    I haven't read the whole of this thread yet, but this is utter bollocks.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                      Tell me - I would care even less HTH
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X