• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taxpayers paying for a giant mosque

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burdock
    I cant find any mention of this on the Web...apart from in forums and bulletin boards. I wonder where the petitioner heard about it.
    Google "London Megamosque"

The "Stormfront White Nationalist Community" have some things to say about it.

What I haven't seen is anything that says that tax payers will be paying for it, though. The BNP in Burnley tell the voters the same things there every election, with as little basis of fact as this seems to be.

Plus, I don't care what Ken Livingstone does with Londoners money - makes no odds to me.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      I agree. Sounds like some looney Christians to me.
      Yes but at least we don't see loony Christians spontaneously detonating on public transport do we?

Haha...or lopping heads off!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        Yes but at least we don't see loony Christians spontaneously detonating on public transport do we?

Mailman
        No, most loony Christians haven't got the wherewithall to wire a plug, let alone a detonator.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Pass a law:

Any mosque that allows anyone to preach hate will be requisitioned by the state. It may then be levelled, sold and redeveloped into something more useful like housing or offices.

The site of Regents Park Mosque must be worth 50m alone...
          Cats are evil.

Comment

nuke the site from the orbit on a friday

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman

Mailman
              Aye, they only tend to invade other countries under the pretense of looking for WMD's.

Comment

I'm all in favour if it is like the Paris Mosque....beautiful gardens, tiled courtyards, steam baths and mint tea...open to the public.

I say 'up with the steam baths and mint tea'....and down with the, er, praying...

Comment

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/83805.aspx

Worth reading.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    Wow - a report from the Christian Broadcasting Network AND something from the Stormfront White Nationalist Community!! Quick - where do I sign???

Alan Craig of Christian Peoples Alliance said, "It's going to be very large. It's going to be a mosque"
                    Glad to see that the concept of the words "Mega" and "Mosque" haven't got past him, then...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

12:25

Comment

Working...
                      X