• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Music?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyajae
    That's when Gary went through his 'gay' phase

Wasn't really interested in his sexual preference....like his guitar though.

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
      When you are sitting in a dark room or lying in bed in the middle of the night and decide to put some music on, what song would you play?
      After this paragraph, and before the next one, I thought "Pink Floyd".

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        That's the first time anyone has bothered to do that...
        Did I mention I was bored???
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
          When you are sitting in a dark room or lying in bed in the middle of the night and decide to put some music on, what song would you play?

I like to play Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb as the guitar solos in that are just mind blowing...

Or anything by Gary Moore...
          painted black - Rolling Stones.
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Not as bored as I am...

or me.....get back over to Test Please Delete.
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Under The Bridge by the Chillies is a classic. You need to listen to it now and again to remember how good it is (Most people think of that god awful version by All Saints)

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                Under The Bridge by the Chillies is a classic. You need to listen to it now and again to remember how good it is (Most people think of that god awful version by All Saints)
                I second that emotion.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Echoes.

Angel (Massive Attack).

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper
                    Echoes.

Angel (Massive Attack).
                    Forgot about the Bristolians - great album, I'll listen to it now.

Teardrop is my favourite...

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                      Forgot about the Bristolians - great album, I'll listen to it now.

Teardrop is my favourite...
                      ditto
                      whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Working...
                      X