• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You have to admit one thing about CD....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've missed this character. Is he our latest pet troll then?

Is he the farmer type or one of the god bothering variety?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

scrub that......i've now seen hos posts
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I think it's one of LB's alta egos...
        I'm not sure he passes the Turng test

Comment

Could be one of Milan's bots...

Apparently he performs stunningly mysterious sociological experiments on us.
          Did it hurt ?
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I can't say as I have ever met him so to be honest I am neutral, kinda like Switzerland but in human form.....

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
              I can't say as I have ever met him so to be honest I am neutral, kinda like Switzerland but in human form.....
              Switzerland are not and never have been neutral. They're mercenaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                Switzerland are not and never have been neutral. They're mercenaries.

Neutral mercenaries that make chocolate and clocks?

Comment

Friends, I am humbled by your obsessive adoration for me. I will try and deserve it more from like now on.

Comment

They're the worst kind...

Yeah I hate those mercenary clock and chocolate makers....evil little foiokers...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                      I've missed this character. Is he our latest pet troll then?

Is he the farmer type or one of the god bothering variety?
                      Good to know you think about me big guy....I love you too.

Comment

Working...
                      X