• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

heat in Bergen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XTC
    Which tugger gave this thread 5 stars?
    you think it needs 6?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
      31 degrees C in the sun today, is it the same in the UK? I'm melting here...

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/lo...cle1824357.ece
      Dog walks on water!

A mere 29° here.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
        Which tugger gave this thread 5 stars?
        because it's a hot thread?

I'll get me coat.
        Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          I found Bergen ( and the whole of Norway) a bit tedious...
          I imagine you do get tired of seeing models of yourself in tourist shops.

PS Did you find some nice bridges to live under?
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman
            Dog walks on water!

A mere 29° here.
            Forget the dog and an ogle at the Frisbee catching, good catch me thinks…
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Just had to Aloe up my face was starting to burn....

Probably should not take me work out to the balcony!
              Last edited by scooterscot; 19 June 2007, 16:53.

Comment

Working...
              X