• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Causus Deli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyajae
    Try emptying your love nuts in her fanny in future. Problem solved
    And don't wee on the sheets.

Comment

Nah, problem is your wifes fanjita is too big - the love juices keep dribbling out.

Comment

Only if you go back to your own bed, or kick her out of it!
        God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
          Nah, problem is your wifes fanjita is too big - the love juices keep dribbling out.
          Ah you're banging her as well? She told me I was the only one apart from her impotent husband.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Ah you're banging her as well? She told me I was the only one apart from her chimp of a husband

Comment

You know that damp patch, in bed, after sex, that's you that is!

Haven't heard that for years - bravo Clippy
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I shall bid you a fond farewell now, I have learned a little so thanks for that. I liked the lone wossname, spoke some sense and a few others who had a laugh with me. I shan't bother with finding peoples names etc, I am a gentle person with no time for such inane activities. I am unhurtable, but will be aware of any Gregs turning up next door to my humble abode, or one of them anyway, will get a nasty shock. I am quite infamous about the place, never here so forget your ‘who is it’ malarkey, I came to have a bit of fun and learn. Most of what I had posted is just recycled from my ‘manifesto’, a piece I wrote in the style stolen from a character Rod Spode.

So to Old Greg, you took a work of fiction and turned me into a fascist. The joke sir is squarely on you. And to SASguru, you sir are the most unfortunate little twerp, but one, I have encountered in my many years of researching life. And to Aunt Sally, I hope it gets better but having read your work I don’t hold out much hope.

Camp David (Villa Diodati 2007)

Comment

You know that damp patch, in bed, after sex, that's you that is!

Both annoying and appear when you least want them to!
                  Oh dear, you should slide off out the window if you were doing it right sonny. Get your snorkel out sort of thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave
                    I shall bid you a fond farewell now, I have learned a little so thanks for that. I liked the lone wossname, spoke some sense and a few others who had a laugh with me. I shan't bother with finding peoples names etc, I am a gentle person with no time for such inane activities. I am unhurtable, but will be aware of any Gregs turning up next door to my humble abode, or one of them anyway, will get a nasty shock. I am quite infamous about the place, never here so forget your ‘who is it’ malarkey, I came to have a bit of fun and learn. Most of what I had posted is just recycled from my ‘manifesto’, a piece I wrote in the style stolen from a character Rod Spode.

So to Old Greg, you took a work of fiction and turned me into a fascist. The joke sir is squarely on you. And to SASguru, you sir are the most unfortunate little twerp, but one, I have encountered in my many years of researching life. And to Aunt Sally, I hope it gets better but having read your work I don’t hold out much hope.

Ah - so he's only pretending to be a fascist, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Damp Cave

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X