• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

journalist needs help on iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizard1974uk
    No he hasn't check the first paragraph
    I mean in the 2nd paragraph - he's just copied and pasted.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
      I was there last week but unfortunately got killed by a suicide bomber. Do I get my share of 72 virgins ?
      You're dead so you should know. If not email [email protected] He'll be able to help u out.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
        I mean in the 2nd paragraph - he's just copied and pasted.
        Sorry, I have to take the first answer and before jumping up and down on people for getting their mobile phone no wrong, how many of you actually know your own mobile nos without having to look it up? I reckon not very many of you

Comment

... how many of you actually know your own mobile nos without having to look it up? I reckon not very many of you
          I do.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

What do you expect, the daft fecker works for the Grauniad!

Comment

Check the 1st paragraph of his latest post again and then take a look in the mirror
              I was also referring to the 2nd paragaraph!!!!!...........

Comment

Sorry, I have to take the first answer and before jumping up and down on people for getting their mobile phone no wrong, how many of you actually know your own mobile nos without having to look it up? I reckon not very many of you
                Of course I know my own number.....are you saying you don't???

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I even know the numbers of my 3 landlines... how sad is that?
                  Quite, but if you use them all the time then why wouldn't you know them?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                  X