• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

journalist needs help on iraq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the smell of brioche in the morning...

I'll get me coat.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I wonder what sort of contractors he thinks we are...
      contract killers...

I have a teacosy and I'm not afraid to use it either.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

journalist needs help on Iraq

Further to my note below - I missed a digit from my phone number, stupidly. It's 07979 704197, thanks

I'm a Guardian reporter doing a piece about British contractors in Iraq. Anyone have any experiences? Good or bad or indifferent. All treated in confidence. Please get in touch via email or on 07979 70419, regards, Steve Morris

Comment

Originally posted by steven morris
          Further to my note below - I missed a digit from my phone number, stupidly. It's 07979 704197, thanks

I'm a Guardian reporter doing a piece about British contractors in Iraq. Anyone have any experiences? Good or bad or indifferent. All treated in confidence. Please get in touch via email or on 07979 70419, regards, Steve Morris
          You've left the number out again!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
            Journalists eh? Don't know their arse from their keyboard.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I was there last week but unfortunately got killed by a suicide bomber. Do I get my share of 72 virgins ?

Comment

Yes I implemented a three stage ITIL Project in Iraq

1 Shock and Awe

2 Freedom and Democracy

3 Cut and Run

Far and Few
                Far and Few
                Are the Land where the Blairabees live
                Their hearts are Black
                Their Chancellor is Brown
                And they're off to War in Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg
                  No he hasn't check the first paragraph

Comment

Originally posted by steven morris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Obviously not qualified to use the phone....

Muppet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Obviously not qualified to use the phone....

Muppet!!!
                      Check the 1st paragraph of his latest post again and then take a look in the mirror

Comment

Working...
                      X