• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Brother!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack
    At the risk of spanning 2 pages by posting - I couldn't help but observe who started this thread, and how unsurprising that is.

<stands up> My name is SallyAnne and I love Big Brother

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
      Please please let this thread die soon. I find it hard to believe that anyone above amoeba levels will watch it.

Lets face it, people only watch it in the hope of seeing a bit of action...whats wrong with the internet!
      Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by TheRightStuff
        contractors = brains = do not watch sh1te TV like Big Brother.
        i don't think this thread will go over 2 pages.
        Worse than that, I think one of the winners of BB was a contractor, blonde bird, can't remember the name. But she contracted in the city before she did BB.
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

bored with this thread Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Couple of nice looking girls in there. Shame they have to have the token fat bird in aswell.
            Call the cops

Comment

Chris Moyles is doing the late show, another reason not to watch. Is there a more odious, fat, talentless, moron, working on radio/TV?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                Couple of nice looking girls in there. Shame they have to have the token fat bird in aswell.
                Do you not tire of being so pathetically shallow?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Do you not tire of being so pathetically shallow?
                  Nope. Her accent gets on my tits aswell.
                  http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/news/...house-654.html
                  Last edited by freakydancer; 31 May 2007, 08:59.
                  Call the cops

Comment

From a simple Eye Candy point of view, its a good bunch of housemates this year.

Looking forward to the post-bb FHM deals...
                    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven
                      From a simple Eye Candy point of view, its a good bunch of housemates this year.

Looking forward to the post-bb FHM deals...

I think the butch bird (described as a divorced bisexual unemployed sexual health worker) will really rack up the feminists cause. She's the kind of bint most blokes prefer to tw@t.

Comment

Working...
                      X