• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wapping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pickle
    Then surley you can afford better than Wapping ffs?
    Where else within walking distance of most of the City is better than Wapping?

A visitor to my flat commented that it was like living in the country, as you look out the windows you are almost unaware there are any buildings in the vicinity, as they are screened by the trees in the landscaped gardens...

Of course this only describes the experience of certain flats in my development - not true of Wapping as a whole.

There's a three bedroom flat in my development on the market for £500,000 at the moment. As I reckon my similar one is only worth £400,000 I think they are taking the p*ss, even so the prices say something about the desirability of the area. (And I live in a middle-of-the-range modern development, the expensive properties are the warehouse conversions with views of the river and Tower Bridge.)

Comment

Working...
    X