• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

gay parents adopt!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddamn limp wristed doughnut punchers...

Comment

I’d like to tackle this subject without constraint, I don’t mean to offend this is just how I see it. Homosexuality is a perversion, being ‘strange and unpleasant’ to most people. Many may say that they have no problem with gays (implying they do not find them strange or unpleasant, nor do I) but if asked if they considered the sexual act normal or pleasant I predict most would have a slight bout of queasiness at the very thought, good job there's a few hours to lunch. Hence the act is a perversion QED.

Secondly I’d like to explore the mental stability of the homosexual. They have an inability it seems to deal with the unfortunate lot deviations from nature has dealt them, often exhibiting extreme promiscuous perversions or self harm violent acts often resulting in suicide. Look at prominent gays and see if you consider their behaviour likely to instill confidence that a child (yours perhaps) would be safe in their presence. Look at prominent TV personalities or paedophile priests perhaps. It surely follows that impressionable children in the care of these people would be at increased risk, so without extremely good reasons I would simply not endanger them in this way. As I alluded to earlier two women would be different, as they basically do not have such a propensity for violence.

I hope this clears up my views on this thorny subject which I expect is at the forefront of everyones mind.

Comment

I feel a fairy tale coming on........
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          I feel a fairy tale coming on........
          Why stop at two gay princes, let's have a whole oligarchy of them ruling with a limp wrist? Why not have all penguins gay and get the eggs from Tesco?

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
            <snip>
            You are entitled to your opinion... however.
            The vast majority of kiddie fiddlers are not gay.
            By some distance the majority are male hetrosexuals normaly related or close friends of the family.

Just wanted to clear that up.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              You are entitled to your opinion... however.
              The vast majority of kiddie fiddlers are not gay.
              By some distance the majority are male hetrosexuals normaly related or close friends of the family.

Just wanted to clear that up.
              And if they fiddle with boys are they not gay? What statistical technique are you employing when you conclude 'vast majority', do you account for the fact that the vast majority of the population are infact not gay?

Comment

Could the ginger beers on this board please confirm their age at 1st experience
                TIA
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Can't see what all the fuss is about...

Every day I see parents driving their kids around without child seats or even seat belts, I see parents smoking in cars with kids in, I see obese kids in McDonalds and the list could go on...

I don't think having gay parents is the ideal, but then I think there are far worse straight parents that should be bearing the brunt of this board...

As for needing a female influence...well does that mean a child should be taken off a single father?

Natural evolution and general progress is negating the need for straight couples for reproduction (artificial insemination etc) in which case it brings into question the reason that males and females would ever get together...we are different species with different wants and needs...lets face it, if it wasn't for sex most of us would choose to live with the same sex...just look at students sharing houses...

So...only the enjoyment of sex and a general mind set is keeping heterosexuality alive...the mind set will not exist in 50 years time and with sex aids/toys becoming more and more refined, virtual sex will become far more fulfilling that actual sex! And evolution has already started to set in...years ago all the guys I knew turned their nose up at anal...nowadays in general lad discussion, first question is no longer 'did she swallow?' but instead is 'did she give you a key to her back door?'...

Face it...we are a dying breed and evolution rarely gets things wrong.
                  Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
                    Can't see what all the fuss is about...

Natural evolution and general progress is negating the need for straight couples for reproduction (artificial insemination etc) in which case it brings into question the reason that males and females would ever get together...
                    Wrong ! artificial insemination means natural evolution has stopped
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

ve we lost sight of the main oint here?????

They are fookin flamingos!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X