• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

KGB style poisioning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus: Retired in Vienna. Resurrected his Austrian banking business, but sold it to Potanin in 2003. Used some of the cash to get his spoiled 27-year-old son Nikolai on the business track. But Smolensky Jr. didn't have his daddy's savvy. He bought out UK's cheesy car manufacturer TVR in 2004, only to sell it three years later after driving the company to the brink of collapse.
    Too right

The scumbag put TVR into admin to avoid having to pay proper redudancy, and then bought it on the cheap back. I don't know who is really worse here - that guy who was merely doing the thing he was taught to do, or the administrators who would not give a sh1t about justice or even interests of the creditors: surely TVR IP was worth more and proper advertising of sale would have yielded more money back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      No, it's not a good idea - using same methods as scumbags makes you just like them
      Couldnt care less...the only thing that REALLY matters is that we win! Now. if that means looking like a scumbag then so be it but at least people will know not to f7ck around with you.

Mailman

Comment

What will win by killing someone else there, who to kill anyway, maybe some of the English born soviet spies who are retired there?

Refusal to extradite the assassin points to state terrorism, this is almost act of war considering that highly toxic radioactive substance was used on British soil against British citizens as well as other nationalities (around few dozens of people affected).

I am expecting these people to start private prosecutions with lawsuits for compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          What will win by killing someone else there, who to kill anyway, maybe some of the English born soviet spies who are retired there?
          That would be a good start...traitors! Off with their heads!

Mailman

Comment

Stick to your daytime job 'tard and leave serious topics to adults.

Comment

No, it's not a good idea - using same methods as scumbags makes you just like them:
              Look at the Cyber attacks on Estonia and the muffled response from Nato. Now consider that at least one Russian General has stated that a similar attack on Russia would warrant a nuclear response.

This silly little Fabian government will never be able to coerce Putin into extraditing another "former" KGB man let alone use underhand methods in this particular case, but at the same time no politician likes to lose face.

So we have a catch 22 situation. At one end of the table are cynical KGB thugs with contempt for human life who seem to be seeking confrontation, at the other some of the most spineless and weak men ever to set foot in Parliament. The Bear is out of hibernation and this is a dangerous game we are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky G
                Now consider that at least one Russian General has stated that a similar attack on Russia would warrant a nuclear response.
                That General is most certainly a retard that even Soviet Generals would not take serious - NET infrastructure plays minimal role in Russia and any cyber attack would be welcome by the Scumverment because it will hit the only medium they don't actively censor.

Comment

AtW....I am worried that you may disappear 'soviet style' too!
                  I think you should get a bodyguard...and lose the accent

Comment

If I wont post for 30 days then notify the police

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                      If I wont post for 30 days then notify the police
                      Hmm i semm to remember that already happened...

OMG AtW IS DEAD!!!!

A Russian assassin is impersinating him after spending the month of downtime reading AtW's many posts so that he could post appropriately worded comments onto this forum.

RIP AtW, I hope is was a quick painless death....

Comment

Working...
                      X