• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help, contract terminated for 'unprofessional conduct'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this is the first time it's happened to me during 8 years (and about 10 contracts).

I think I'll push for the full notice period and see what happens. I think they are going to look like a bunch of plonkers if they offer 2 weeks when they already have confirmed 4 weeks. Hopefully (in agency speak) we can 'put this one to sleep'.

I'll report back if/when I get any info.

Also.... a couple of weeks of payed jobserve might just be what I need, find something better etc.

Comment

I'm negotiating terms at the moment for a gig and looking to revise the clause about immediate notice due to any fecking reason in the world. I am trying to add terms around providing evidence so we'll just have to wait and see what said pimp comes back with...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
      X